Call 0800 Talk Teeth 0800 825 583

Making an appointments

To book an appointment, free-call 0800 TALK TEETH (825 583).

Calls from landlines will be automatically directed to the Wellington office. If you are calling from a mobile phone, please follow the prompts.

Please leave a message if calling outside office hours (Monday- Friday, 8am-4.30pm) so we may return your call.

Changing an appointment

If you are unable to make this appointment and need to re-book, call 0800 TALK TEETH (825 583) as soon as possible so your appointment may be offered to another family.

Appointment time

Your child’s first dental appointment will take 15-20minutes. Other appointment times can vary- if your child requires treatment, your dental therapist will advise you.


Off-street and roadside car parks areavailable for families at all Bee Healthy Dental Clinics.

Urgent or Emergency Dental Care

If your child has a toothache and is in pain

Appointments for urgent care are available everyday at most clinics. To make an appointment, call 0800 TALK TEETH (825 583). If calling outside office hours (8.30am-4.30pm) leave a detailed message and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Call 0800 TALK TEETH (825 583) to make an appointment if:

  • Your child has a loose tooth and it has cracked in half and causing pain. This can sometimes happen when the adult (secondary) tooth is coming through.
  • Your notice awhite spot has appeared on your child’s gum. It is important to have this checked- it could be a new tooth coming through or an ulcer or abscess. An abscess appears if a tooth is infected. Infected or abscessed teeth need to be removed so that the abscess can drain away. If antibiotics are taken, but the tooth is left in the mouth, the infection may come back and cause pain.
  • You have any other concerns or questions about your child’s teeth

If your child has had an accident and has injured their teeth or mouth

Contact your local dentist. You may be asked to complete an ACC (Accident Compensation) form and a fee may apply. Ask
your dentist about this.